Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Maxi Dress

Photos: AMB Photography

Dress: Michael Kors (similar one)(love this one) (sexier one) / Heels: Zara (similar ones) /
Bag: LoveCortnie / Ring: Kendra Scott (click here) /

Hello my bellas <3 I am so excited to share with you guys this beautiful dress that I found in Michael Kors at Wrentham Outlets. I rarely find anything at an outlet but this dress was actually on a sales girl for Michael Kors and I immediately asked "where is this dress because I have to have it!" Literally thats word for word! LOL!
The dress is stretchy and form fitting and just beautiful. It has an elegance about it and I love the slits on both sides. It can be worn casually with my sandals or dressed up! It does show every curve so be cautious of that. Like I should have worn a different bra looking back at my pictures! :/
My summer has been so crazy lately that finding time to blog is getting harder and harder. But my fiancé and I are making it work!













Share:

2 comments

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig