Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Sunday, April 19, 2015

(EASY) Big Ponytail Hair Tutorial



Hey dolls <3 Warmer weather is finally here and we all know that when its hot outside we rarely have our hair down! I loveeee ponytails so I wanted to show you guys a fun way to create a ponytail and give it some volume! 

I love the way it turned out and I have been wearing this look for about a week now. LOL Its perfect for those 3-4 day old hair. Nothing some dry shampoo can't fix though right?! 

Check out the hair tutorial here on my channel: https://youtu.be/j5DVrxRIwq8

To get notifications when NEW videos are posted "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel! If you guys have any suggestions for new videos please let me know :) 

Thank you guys for the love and I hope you have a great day! 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig