Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lulus Style Studio Recap: NYFW


Hey my loves! Happy Sunday. Today is a hide inside and watch movies while snuggling type of day. I wanted to use my down time wisely and upload my NYFW recap: Lulus Style Studio event. 
One of the things that I love most about blogging is the people that I have met. I am a girls girl and I love being surrounded by women who are ambition and good people inside and out. I have been very blessed with meeting so many women who I can call my friends. 
Thank you Lulus for inviting me to the event. I had a wonderful time. We also got to meet the beautiful and very talented Desi from (@desimakeup) and Chrisspy (@chrisspy). Overall it was such a fun time. Definitely looking forward to next year's event. 

Outfit:
Top: Missguided / Pants: Zara /
Necklaces: Forever 21 / Clutch: Michael Kors


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig