Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tips To Making your New Years Resolutions!


2015 to do list:
 
1.) Make a goals list
  • I love to do this because it gives me something to look forward to. I like to make smaller goals that are reachable. For example I could say I would like my blog to reach over 10,000 visitors a month. Create goals that have a meaningful meaning to them for yourself. Don't do generic ones. Make ones that are meaningful to you. 
 
2.) Get a new agenda book or calendar
  • This helps me organize my life/schedule shoots/jot down ideas that come to me/appointments/date night w the hubby. Life can get crazy and things come up unexpectedly that can throw off your routine but having a agenda book will help you not to lose focus or forget things. 
 
3.) Closet clean
  • I love to go through my closet and get rid of items that I tend to hoard. Try to clean out the really old itemss that you have had for years and donate them or throw away if they are in really bad shape. Closet cleaning makes me feel light and ready for a new year :) 
 
4.) Self reflection
  • Write in a little notebook and take some time all to yourself and reflect on the past year. Write down your mistakes and trials. Get rid of the negativity in your life and work on making yourself happier.  Start off the new year in a positive way and get rid of the negative in your life!
 
5.) Finance. 
  • Set up a savings account or bank account and get yourself to put away money every two weeks, weekly, monthly whatever and develop a routine. Its a great feeling to know that you have money saved away so you can take that trip you wrote in your goal book or if something unexpected happens you have money to save the day! If your a fashion spender like myself try to cut back and make more smarter decisions on shopping.
 
6.) Healthy life style. 
  • The most common new year resolution is always to lose weight. We see it at the gym from the month of January to March is probably the most busiest time in the gym. Everyone is there to lose weight. If that is your goal then lets work on making it serious. First lets eat healthier. Go to the grocery store and buy more fruit and veggies. Create a meal plan that works for you. Don't follow crazy diets and spend a ton of money. Start the year off with a plan. I like to take a before and after pic. So I take a pic of myself when I start and then a month after take another one. Its a good reminder and a great push to stay focus. 
  • Start with working out at home and create a set time for yourself to do this. Once you see your drive and commitment then enroll to the gym so you can have access to the bigger stuff such as weights and machines. By this point you will be feeling great and on your way to fulfill your personal goals.
I hope these tips help you all to achieve your 2015 goals. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years! I wish nothing but more happiness, success and health for you all into the new year. Stay kind and positive and don't listen to the nay sayers and follow your dreams <3




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig