Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tips for Smooth Soft Hands + My Neutrogena 7 Day Challenge!


This is a compensated campaign with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect. However all opinions are 100% my own.



Hey chicas. The cold months are ahead and here in Rhode Island it is already getting chilly. Today Im going to show you a product that is going to be a month to month favorite of mine. When it is cold I get very dry skin. One thing that I can't stand having dry and cracky are my hands. I absolutely hate the feeling of hard dry skin.

I always have lotion in my handbag at all times. That is a must for me and I advise it to be a must for you girlies too. I have been using the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream and I honestly love it! I have been testing it out for over a week now and it has honestly made my hands feeling soft and silky. I love the feeling!

It is a light non greasy formula that literally leave your skin feeling baby skin soft. This formula helps repair your skin's moisture barrier to keep hands feeling softer, smoother and longer. It instantly absorbs into the skin and leaves behind healthy smoothing feeling skin. I definitely recommend using a hand lotion at night before you go to bed. It helps the product absorb into the skin overnight and I love the feeling of soft hands in the morning. 


This is a great product guys. A must for me. After talking about this being in my handbag I thought of doing a "whats in my handbag video" what  you guys think?! 

Love ya <3


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig