Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happily Ever After.....


I was a little hesitant to share this on my blog because when you begin to open up and share precious personal pieces of your life to social media you are opening yourself to criticism and hurtful comments. However, since this is something that can be helpful and other women may help me in my wedding planning process and we can share stories with one another I decided to announce it anyways. 
So I will officially say it on my blog. Ladies and Gents I am ENGAGED!!!!! :))))))) 
I am so happy and excited to begin this new journey in my life. I am turning 29 (hey Libras!!) this weekend so I feel and prayed that this moment came soon :) LOL!
It was a magical and precious moment between my fiancĂ© and I and I am extremely blessed and one lucky girl. 
I am already stressed on even beginning to think about this whole wedding process thing so I would love to hear some great advice on a great wedding planner organizer. Ive searched online already and seen a few but I would love to hear some of your personal stories. 
I feel lucky to have a platform to share this news with others and I hope you guys appreciate this post and would like to come on this journey with me :)
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart like always.

<3





Share:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous ring!!!! Wishing you all the best! Wedding planning will be so fun! Congratulations to the both of you!!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig