Fashion. Beauty. Lifestyle

Monday, September 29, 2014

Altuzarra for Target OOTD + Thoughts


Photo: AMB Photography

Skirt: Altuzarra for Target (click here) / Blouse: Altuzarra for Target (click here) /
Heels: Zara  / Clutch: Target / Sunnies: ToryBurch (click here) /

Its been a couple of weeks since the Altuzarra for Target collaboration has come out and I am so excited to share this look with you all. This is by far my favorite find from the collection. The skirt has a sexy side slit that gives me life! LOL. I love the bold python print. The blouse is a beautiful python print love sleeved sheer blouse. It is so versatile and a great piece for the workplace. You can dress it down and up. 
I also purchased from the collection the maxi dress and gold bird print tuxedo dress. Unfortunately both dresses were not flattering to my petite frame so I had to return them. They are beautiful nonetheless so I was really bummed when the didn't fit me well. 
Other than that the collection was beautiful and reasonably priced. It definitely made me think it was a collection for the working girl who can take a work look from day to night. 






If you guys picked up anything from the collection please let me know in the comment box down below and let me know what you thought of you purchase! 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as mine was my birthday so I had an amazing time with my fiancĂ©. (feels so crazy saying fiancĂ© haha!) 

Thank you guys for stopping and until next time <3




Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow, no words, you look stunning !
    love this outfit, and the heels are to die for !
    G

    ReplyDelete

banner
© The Style Brunch | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig